Innovative Problem Solving. Successful Negotiation.
Cynthia specializes in negotiating and drafting agreements involving oil and gas matters, including: leases, lease modifications, lease assignments, surface usage agreements, compressor station agreements, and pipeline right of way agreements.
You can find out more about Cynthia on LinkedIn.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
- WV Association of Justice Board of Governors
- WV Association of Justice Board, Regional Chair Women’s Law Caucus
- Member of WV State Bar Committee on Energy Law
- WV Association of Justice (2012-Present)
- Governing Council of the WV Law Institute (2011-2014)
- Appointment to the West Virginia Law Institute (2011 – 2014)
- Trial Advocacy College at the University of Virginia School of Law (2012)
- WV Surface Owners Rights Organization (WVSORO) (2009)
- West Virginia State Bar Trained Mediator
- West Virginia State Bar License #10007 – Admitted October 6, 2005
- West Virginia University College of Law, Doctorate of Jurisprudence – May 2005
- West Virginia University, BA Psychology, cum laude, with Honors – May 2002
COMMUNITY & PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
Aside from her dedication to the practice of law, Cynthia has previously supported various Humane Society organizations and volunteered as a camp counselor for West Virginia 4-H camps. She has also served on the Doddridge County Fair Board, as a Local Director of the Miss WV Scholarship Organization, and as a Founding Board Member of the Mountaineer Creative Arts Council.
Cynthia is also a board member of the West Virginia Association of Justice, the regional Chair of the West Virginia Association of Justice’s Women’s Law Caucus, and has been a member of the WV Surface Owners’ Rights Organization for over 7 years.
Cynthia is consumed by wanderlust, reaching all seven continents by age thirty-one. Her varied travels have left her with an appreciation of other cultures and cuisine. She also enjoys researching genealogy.
CONTACT LOOMIS LAW OFFICE
Phone Number: 304-873-4350
Fax Number: 866-324-2041